Sunday, May 11, 2008

5 months

*For the record: I miss Siew Peng very very much.*

So I'm back in my hometown this weekend. All because I made a promise to my pig that I'll meet up with her. And meeting up with my pig makes me realize how much I truly do miss her. It's been what? at least 5 months since I last saw her. I still remember, the last time we met up was when she was working, and I was having my 3 months break.

I miss the times we can talk non-stop for hours. I still remember the time we chatted for over 7 hours non-stop till 5 am the next day. Brings back fond memories of the times and fun we shared. Why is it among all my high school friends, I miss her the most? Despite everything that happened, I cant help but BE close to her.

And we are close.

So. Anyway. I met up with her at 12. 30 pm today. It was supposed to be 12 noon, but I was late, she was late. And I even met a number of people there in Jusco. From my primary school teacher, to my high school teacher, to my MOM's ex-student.

=.=

Ate lunch at Secret Recipe. Pig couldn't eat, as she has a BAD throat, which is like, such a sad thing! Even her slice of cake seemed tasteless to her. So sad! Hung around there for a while, then I left at almost 4. Was quite reluctant to leave, actually. But duty calls, so off I go, back home to pick mom up to go grocery shopping.

(Note: NEVER go grocery shopping when you're hungry)

*P/s: When I call her pig, it's MY term of endearment for her, just like I call Erica whaley. So don't take it the wrong way.*

No comments: