Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lobo

How can I tell my parents about my gf? I love her so much. I want to share her with my parents, with the whole world without needing to hide it from anybody. I want the whole world to know that she's mine and she makes me feel like the luckiest person alive.

I feel terrible for not being able to tell her that I love her whenever my parents are around. My mom already suspects that I have someone, but she thinks that I have a BF, not a gf. I'm not trying to hide her from my family. Part of me wants to shield her from having to face them, but I noe, I can't do it alone.

I miss her all the time I'm not talking to her. I miss her even though I just get off the phone with her. I enjoy falling asleep to her voice, and waking up to it. I want to wake up next to her in the mornings, and sleeping in her arms. I don't want to do it in a secretive manner and to make up excuses why she's in my arms and all that. I want to be able to hold her and be affectionate in public.

So pray tell me, how to break the news?

3 comments:

Joanne said...

huh? omg.. you love a 'her'.
nvm nvm i support you...
i thought your 'he' is somewhere in US?

Joanne said...

yea, you never told me. anyway, that won't stop me making friends with you. hahahaha.
i love you too. hahaha. come here come here. hugs!

Anonymous said...

Breaking the news to ur parents won't be an easy task. I could assure you that they won't be able to take it...for now.
So...mmm...think properly before you do anything. Don't end up like me...breaking news to a fren n end up fren not talking to me anymore...isn't that sad?