Saturday, July 12, 2008

2days

*Me and mom walked pass the Kotex counter at the supermarket. I was walking ahead of mom.

Salesgirl (to me): Hey miss. Do you want to try this? It's on promotion now.
Me: No thanks.

Mom (grumbling to me): She never ask me. She must think that I'm menopausal or something.
Me: HAHAHAHAHA

*Talking on the phone

XXX: Well, I did think of being a singer.
Me: Wow! Great! Have you ever thought of joining American Idol?
XXX: Oh no! I don't like Simon. He hurts alot of people.
Me: Aww. But I like him!
Me: Won't you join for my sake?
XXX: Do you want me to join?
Me: Well, I kinda like the idea of you appearing on tv, just for me.
XXX: Okay. If you want me to, I'll do it.
Me: Oh really? Cool! Then I get to show you off to every one of my friends.
XXX: Haha.
Me: Hmm... But on second thoughts, I much rather you be my personal singer. :D

* Watching a cooking program on tv
Mom: I want to try cooking a fish pie la.
Me: Yucks.
Dad: Eh, girl. Ask you. How do you say chicken pie in Mandarin?
Me: Ha? Er. Dunno! Hahaha.
Dad: I teach you la. Call CI-PIE (cibai)
Me: HA?! NO LA! Ji-Pie, not Ci-Pie la!
Dad: CI-PIE la! hahahahaha
Me: Dad... You're terrible... hahahahahaha

*on translations
Me: Hermana grande, te quiero
(jie, i love you)
Ganli: Ok...
Me: Can und?
Ganli: Yea, it's Spanish
Me: =.=
Me: What language you DONT und?
Ganli: Indian

*on the phone, again
ZZZ: Hi
Me: Hey. Where did you go?
ZZZ: She's in the shower. I'm her sister
Me: Neh. Can't be
ZZZ: Yea, we sound alike, being sisters and all.
Me: Hmm...
ZZZ: You don't believe me?
Me: No...
ZZZ: Really, she's in the shower now
Me: Then why am I talking to you? I mean, why not just hang up?
ZZZ: 'Cause she told me not to.

*Once again.
Me: Why does your sister sound like you?
XXX: Do we sound alike?
Me: Hmm, yeah. 'Bout 90%.
XXX: Okay.
XXX: My sister likes you. She says I can keep you.
Me: ...

XXX: You know, I'm 20, but I don't look 20
Me: Oh? I bet you look 16.
XXX: Oh no. When I go out, people say i look 12
Me: What?! hahaha
XXX: That's not funny.
Me: Oh, but it is! Oh gosh baby, what if they arrest me for statutory rape?
XXX: LOL

No comments: