Sunday, July 20, 2008

爱. 恨. 难.

I miss her so much that it hurts. I know she's unable to charge her phone, and that she might be staying over at her friend's place; I know I'm supposed to be concentrating on my studies; I know telling her all this will make her feel bad. But I can't help the way I'm feeling right now.

I miss talking to her while I'm under the covers. I miss the sound of her voice. I miss joking around with her. I miss making her want me. I miss her. I want say sweet nothings to her, tease her about her baby nephew, comfort her when her back hurts, and talk about nothing in particular.

I love it when she's playing around, tho it may seem too real sometimes. I love it even when she's trying to make me jealous. I love it when she's trying to get me to do something. I love it when the questions she's asking make me blush. I love it when I can guess her reaction. I love it even more when she's laughing. I love it when we are thinking of each other and we both know it. I love it even when she cries over something sweet I did, because I'll know, I can evoke such emotions within her.

I hate it that we are so far apart. I hate it when I can't be there for her, with her. I hate it when I don't get to talk to her. I hate it when my messages don't reach her. I hate it that she's in pain, and all I can do is talk to her softly and give her virtual back rubs. I hate it when I fail to give her hugs and kisses when she needs them the most. I hate it when her tears fall, and I'm not there to wipe them away. I hate it that I can't cuddle her. I hate it that I cannot call her as often and as long as I want to. I hate it that I cannot be there to fend off unwanted attention. I hate it that I might not be able to see her in a very long time. I hate it that I cannot introduce her to my parents.

If wishes came true, I would want to wish upon the falling stars during the meteor rain. I wish that this would last forever. I wish that I could be with her now. I wish that we could spend everyday together. I wish that the love we have will never fade. I wish that I could wake up everyday to her. I wish that I could hold her close every night.

All I want, is to be with my baby right now. God knows how much she needs me right now, and how much I miss her.

No comments: