Monday, August 27, 2007

meme

tag 3 people doing this meme when completed.

1. My ex is:
doing whatever that should be done.

2. I am listening to:
Stolen - Dashboard Confessions

3. Maybe I should:
stop waiting for the sky to fall.

4. I love:
who you are. Don't ever change.

5. My best friend:
is me!! my friends, on the other hand, ROCK!!! :D

6. I don't understand:
why.

7. I lose:
my sleep over nothing. sigh.

8. People say:
I'm such a good friend.

9. The meaning for my screen name is:
I'm happy!! :P

10. Love is:
when you're willing to do practically everything for that other person.

11. -MIA. BRB-

12. I will always:
look out for my good friends.

13. Forever:
is a term I wish I could say for the both of us. :P

14. I never want to:
hurt your feelings.

15. My cell phone is:
my 'darling'!! :)

16. When I wake up in the morning:
I wish i could go back to bed... :(

17. I get annoyed at:
people bugging me nonstop.. blek!

18. Parties are:
a good way of hooking up. hahahaha.

19. My dog is:
the cutest thing on the planet!! :D

20. Kisses are wrong when:
there aint love between us..

21. Today I am:
a pig.

22. Tonight I will:
dream of you.

23. Tomorrow I will:
see Gan Li in the morning!! wakakakka

24. I really want:
something. :P

25. When I look in the mirror today, I:
see my 'hawt' look.... ahahahahah

26. When I drive my car:
I wanna explore KL.

27. A word that rhymes with Park is:
Clark

28. Bright room or dark room:
dark..

29. If I'm alone in the room with 2 beds, I'll:
invite a friend to sleep over.. :)

30. The last thing I said to someone was:
OMG! lol

The 3 honoured people I tagged are:
KeeKuen
YuHe
Kang

(to the others, feel free to do it too.. :) okie?? )

No comments: