Tuesday, September 04, 2007

god knows

why cant anyone see me breaking? i'm breaking, i'm falling, i'm cracking. and there is nobody there for me to turn to when everything fails. am i finally feeling the pressure? it sure as hell aint the pressure of studying, that much i can assure you. suddenly, i have an enormous urge to just run into the sunset, just keep running, without looking back, without turning back, without glancing back. god knows how i'm feeling now.

to put so much on the line just for a crush. what the hell am i thinking? i'm sorry kang, i din listen to your advice last year. regrets regrets. i'm so sick of it. so disgusted with my actions. i dun give a damn if anyone else finds out, jz, dear god, let it not be my mom. i feel like i'm walking towards the top of the cliff, on the verge of breaking down.

who will be there to catch me when i fall? or better, who will be there to pull me back?
who will be there to help me pick up the pieces of my life?


my english sucks to the max. all coz of these 'stupid ningen feelings' as quoted Hiei. futile actions, futile beliefs. to answer a fren'z question:

I DUN WAN TO WAIT N HOPE ANYMORE.

1 comment:

Yu He said...

hey dear.dunno wat shud i say, juz hope tat u'll "get well" soon.:)