Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the beginning of the end

Brian McKnight - 6,8,12
Do you ever think about me
Do you ever cry yourself to sleep
In the middle of the night when you awake

Are you calling out for me

Do you ever reminisce

I can't believe I'm acting like this

I know it's crazy

How I can still feel your kiss


Chorus:
It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours since you went away

I miss you so much

And I don't know what to say

I should be over you

I should know better

But it's just not the case

It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours since you went away


Do you ever ask about me

Do your friends still tell you what to do

Everytime the phone rings

Do you wish it was me callin' you

Do you still feel the same

Or has time put out the flame

I miss you

Is everything ok


Chorus


It's hard enough just passing the time

When I can't seem to get you off my mind

And where is the good in goodbye

Tell me why, tell me why


Chorus


I know, it's a pretty old song, n probably not at all famous. but i like it, and am kinda hooked onto it at the moment. a sad song, about missing someone who probably dumped u. so i admit. i'm missing someone. and reality came knocking on the door today. no matter what, the final answer would still be 'no'.. so y keep waiting and hoping? i think, i believe, i can settle for being the best friend you can ever have.
i'm not noble, nor will i ever be. some may say the act i'm to take is a noble one, but the truth is, it's far from noble. it's one of cowardice. and the fact that despite my best moves, and every postive response i get, final answer will still be no, is a major push in tat direction. i'm way emo now... i wish i had wings and could fly. fly to somewhere i wont be able to meet you, somewhere my broken heart can be mended. perhaps, somewhere i can find love.

No comments: