Wednesday, August 22, 2007

angst

mixed thoughts and feelings. i dunno how i should feel now. Sigh.
on one hand, i still like you. on the other hand, it is futile to like you this much.
a friend told me, not to invite hurt. i totally agree. but something draws me towards you. I've tried to act cool and distant, but it 's not working. god knows i've tried. ever since that incident, i've tried. there were times, when i believe, we can be good together. like the perfect pair. but there are times, when i know, this is impossible.
knowing it to be impossible, yet still attempting and getting close. i'm such an flaming idiot, am i not?? on top of this, i'm facing other problems, as mentioned previously.
haha. (bitterly) i should stop tis tomfoolery. a little help please??
i should, i have to, i MUST, get it out of my mind. i refuse to be a slave to my emotions. i cant get everyone to like me, so i might as well be cruel to be kind to myself. so. just slap me if you feel that i'm being way too kind. perhaps, it'll be easier next year?

1 comment:

mabel said...

don't be too hard on yourself. take things easy. they'll come and go as time passes by. ^^