Friday, August 24, 2007

hurt

great. i guess i'm wrong on all accounts. ok.
so what i'm not tat particularly close to my uni friends?? betrayal is wat we call, a pinch of salt.
so i guess, i would definitely be closer to my SAM friends. but no...... they dun tell me anything.
so i figured, nvm. as long as i still have my high school friends, i have someone to fall back on.
and den? i get burned. by whom? by no one but the one i trusted the most among everybody, the one i tell the most to, the one i turn to when things get sour, the one i hate to see being upset or sad or unhappy.
i tell u, this sucks. this feeling sucks. i'm useless. fine. i get it. i'm not worth being your friend. just. watever man. watever.

(p/s: i DID say ages ago, i dun like to be hurt. and now this???)

a special thanks to YuHe man! thanks a great deal. u've shown me wat it is like to be the closest thing to be a best friend.

No comments: