Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tagged!

This is for you, sifu. :D

HERE ARE THE RULES:
> Each blogger must post these rules first.
> Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
> Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
> At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
> Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I'm way too secretive for my own good.
2. I'm oni talkative among ppl i'm comfortable with. otherwise, i clamp up.
3. i have expensive taste in almost everything..
4. i dont fall in love easy, but once i do, i fall hard and fast.
5. i cant ride a bike.
6. i still watch cartoons.. :)
7. still getting over heartache.. :(
8. been skipping fat too many classes recently..

I tag:
1. keeKuen jie
2. WenChean
3. YuHe
4. Mabel
5. Melissa Mok
6. Allison
7. Taryn
8. Pei

2 comments:

kjlonewolf said...

You don't want to tag me la?!

Ya, I am not close to you, I supposed

laurayoong said...

haha.... sori laa... i oni tag the 8 ppl closest to me and have blogs de... haha... but u're always welcome to do it, u noe.... :)