Friday, July 20, 2007

defeat

sitting on the ground
with my hands behind me,
supporting me,
i turn to the right.

i could see your face,
even feel your presence.
i can picture you,
leaning close,
leaning towards me.

i close my eyes,
take a deep breath,
to catch a whiff of your scent,
but you were never not there.

in a rush,
i know,
it was yet to be over.
i'm not over you,
so not.

i miss you so much,
miss you sitting next to me,
miss the times we had together,
miss the times i had you.

i really, really
need you by my side.
want you by my side, in my life.
but each contact hurts, every bit by bit.
bittersweet they call it, i believe.

and now i hear those words,
coming from you,
in a sense,
i'm feeling kinda crushed.
i always thought there was a possibility,
eventhough you said impossible.

and with a word, it came to an end
friend u said,
crush u said.

and so i'm at a dead end
there aint nothing left that i can do.
tis time to let go, completely.

hence i wish you luck,
and happiness.
and hope you're contented,
and tat the one in your heart,
will treat you right.

No comments: