Monday, July 30, 2007

cats and dogs

$%^&*%##$**%^%$%#$#%%^$$^%%*%*&%&
all the foul words come to mind.
stupid weather. of all days, it HAD to rain today???!
as Sze Jein nicely puts it, '*tut* u!!!'
as a result of the erratic weather here in M'sia, not oni am i freaking cold, my beloved is all wet... :( poor hoodie u.... shall throw u into the laundry with the rest... :( forgive me!! it's nt my choice, is the heavy-light-heavy rain that made me do it... :( forgive me?
so basically, yea.... my hoodie was so wet, tat Audrey asked if i fell into a puddle of water, face down.. -.-" i was like, NO!! it's all cz of the rain... lucky my jeans ain't tat obvious... ah well!! sad case... kinda regret not bringing my other jacket along with me from S'ban. :(
on a lighter note, i changed my acc B tut... AGAIN! haha.... yeap!! changed it from Wed morning, to monday morning to wednesday afternoon and to thursday afternoon... well.... at least i'm in the same class as Michelle and Sea Win... :( but but but.... 5 1/2 hours straight!! :(
now currently waiting for Ganli to finish class... den go collect book together... den balik rumah tidur!! :) i guess.... but odds are, i wont... cz gt class later at 1... sigh... so NOT looking forward to walking to uni under the freaking hot sun... :(
and now I'm freezing.... i need a new hoodie!! :( anyone wanna sponsor me??

No comments: