Monday, July 16, 2007

experience

i cut class today. before u point ur finger at me and scold me senseless, hear my story.
farking lift refuse to open its farking door to farking let me attend my tut. story goes like this.
girl takes the lift to the 3rd floor.
guys come in as well.
lift stops at 3rd floor.
lift door opens, about 3 inches.
lift door closes.
door opens again.
and closes again.
and den, hang kei.. jz like tat certain someone i know... :P
guy calls for help.
guy talks to intercom guy..
ppl sit on the floor and wait.
ppl get saved.
girl skips class.
end of story. :P
to cure the trauma caused, girl decides to skip class. well. cant blame me!! can cha?? den went to pyramid for a pick-me-up. hehe.. ate at Waffle's World... watched Die Hard 4.0 which is absolutely fantastic!! den went arcade, and gamed some game.. :P den bought dinner... hehehe... i tell u.... my obsession with McD is so not healthy... hehehe...
god! so tired out now... :( guess i'll turn in early...

No comments: