Sunday, July 22, 2007

ignorance is bliss

You know? That day KeeKuen called me, asking me whether I know how to go over to Damansara, from Sunway College. I was kinda upset, cause she went to Sunway without even telling me. So what if she went there to meet Vivien. So what???

(Call)
KK: hey! Ask you ar, you know how to go to Damansara anot? I just pass by Monash.
Me: (confused) har? you're at Monash??
KK: yea.. just passed by... so you know the way anot?
Me: har? i dunno wor...
(Sms)
Me: what you doing at Monash?
KK: no la.. actually I went to Sunway. i'm with WeiCheng and the others. went to pick up Vivien.

I mean, I do STAY at Sunway hostel. I do STUDY at Monash. Sunway is practically my 3rd home. So what if you meet up with Vivien?? that is so not the point! i dun grudge you that you're goin out with your friends.. i'm not your only friend.. i noe... but you could have at least told me you're going to sunway college!!! u had the entire morning!!! you know, 'ignorance is bliss'... i rather not know that you were there.. in my tuft... i rather READ about it in your blog, den to find out on that day. hmph. whatever man! whatever...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...thousand apologises.
Eh, let me tell u d whole thing k?
I din went to Sunway college to pick up Vv. We went to meet her up at Sunway PYramid. 5 of us. It didn't really struck my mind tat Monash is near Sunway until I pass by there u noe? If Weiching didn't drove pass monash, I wouldn't have thought of that. Seriously, I swear it didn't struck my mind.
I know it's my bad...Sorry doesn't heal anything...but that's all I can do.

Anonymous said...

haaha.... i told u i'm nt mad at u... lol... jie ar.... trust me... nt mad at all... jz bit dissapointed cz u were in the area n nvr told me... :(
tat's all... so seriously... no worries k?? u'll always be my jie.. :)

Anonymous said...

mmm...I'm feeling realy bad u noe? After I passed by and called you... it makes me feel really super duper bad...Aih...

Anonymous said...

wakaka.... feel bad?? den study hard and score fantastic marks.... it's more den enough.. ok??
psst! i noe u feel bad... dun k?? love u lots, jie... :D
so dun feel bad anymore yea

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....ok, studying hard for the coming test which i Think i won't do very well. Too many chapters to cover...Anyway, I'll do my best
k...love ya! I won't feel bad anymore...i hope