Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged!!

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Laura Yoong Li Wen
Birth Date: 3 Feb 1988
Current Status: Single.... and available to who ever is interested
Eye Color: Brownish black.. :P
Hair Color: Black

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese ~ Hakka
My Fears: being alone?
My Weaknesses: too nice..... ppl take advantage of me... :(
My Perfect Pizza: cheese, pepperoni and sausages... hehe

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: i wanna continue sleeping
My bedtime: btwn 11 pm n 3am.... LOL
My Most Missed Memory: whn i was in secondary school... hehe

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: both
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Both!!!
Tea or Nestea: tea.. :)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla....
Cappucino or Coffee: coffee!!

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: tried b4
Curse: Yes...
Take a Shower: of course
Have a Crush: -.-" yes..
Go to School: Monash
Want to Get Married: dunno
Believe in Yourself: duh!!
Think You're a Health Freak: Nope...

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: Yes..
Been on Stage: long long ago
Eaten Sushi: Yes.....
Dyed Your Hair: i want to

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: No....
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: nope.. dun think so..

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: dunno

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best Eye Color: black
Best Hair Color: black
Short or Long Hair: medium length

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Chatting and doing this
An Hour Ago: Juz woke up
Four and a Half Hours ago: snoring
A Month Ago: preparing for exams
A Year Ago: suffering

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: you
I feel: sleepy, tired
I hate: being alone...
I hide: my true feelings..
I miss: nobody
I need: nobody

Layer 12: Tag 4 People
Kang
Pei
KK
YuHe

No comments: