Saturday, June 09, 2007

C 3.13

This song was recommended to me by a close friend. the lyrics are really close to the heart.
you know the worst part of all this? not only am i confused, but actions speak louder than words. why is it everytime i see you, there is conflict going on within me? i want to be near you, talking to you, spending time with you. yet. part of me tells me, no. tat part of me says, what's the point? i'll end up hurt, surely.
i waited outside, and saw you walking towards the classroom. i half expected you to stop and talk to me, but you walked right pass me. i had half a notion to stop and chat with you afterwards, but i steered myself away from you, knowing very well that you were just at the doorway. i was hurt, to say the very least. i had planned to go straight back home, if it weren't coz of the msg. all i sensed was icy cold wind, and blowing snow in my face. a blizzard waiting to happen.
perhaps. i should just be polite and indifferent? perhaps. i should ignore how hurt i feel, and continue treating you like before? perhaps. i'll dance to your tune?
perhaps. it's all in my mind.

No comments: