Saturday, June 02, 2007

MV on Fri

Just realized that there are so many things I was supposed to blog about. Promises, promises, yet unfulfilled. So I guess I'll just cancel all those posts, and one day, when I'm truly free, all the pics will be posted at the same time. Guess I'll just have to get used to blogging. Again.
So. Let's see. Yeah. Went out with mom on Friday. Skipped Econ lec on that day, to go Midvalley with mom. You know? For once, retail terapy actually works for me. The both of us had fun that day. She went shopping for clothes, and me? I wanted to get some more Tees, but ended up with a couple of accesories instead. Had lunch at Kenny Rogers, and walked, and walked, and walked. God! I never thought I could walk for so long. My legs were killing me that day.

This is an image of the necklace I bought. Totally in love with it!! Will take a clearer pic and upload it the next time. :D
Cheers ppl!! Gambate!!

No comments: