Monday, June 04, 2007

midnight flu

3rd June 2007


And so here I am, once again. Current situation? ILL. Yeah, after scolding Jie for not taking care, ironically, I’m the one ill now. I believe I’m having flu, and to think that Finals are but 5 days away. Not wanting to whine here, but I’m still way behind in my revision!! And to think that management is 4 days after economics. Sigh. I’m current sniffing for all my life’s worth, and my throat is hoarse. For once, I shall take YuHe’s advice and turn in early. Early as in after this blog. Yeap! Saving this post in MSWord before transferring to Blogger. Why? I noticed, everything I open the ‘create new post’ page, I never seem to be able to write anything, but during my free time, times like this, I have this urge to blog. So. I might as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone, right?

Did I tell you guys how I absolutely adore that new purchase of mine? (refer to previous post) Yeah!! I’m going gaga over it. OMG! It’s just so nice!!!! Just cant seem to get enough of it. The shape is something I like and admire for so long, and cant seem to be able to find.

Nothing much to blog about, really. Oh ya! My former high school classmates had a fab steamboat on Saturday. It sure seems nice. Too bad I couldn’t go. Kinda miss them though. But then again, some of my closer friends couldn’t make it. So I suppose I didn’t really miss much. About 15 people turned up, to celebrate a belated birthday for my form teacher at his house. They used this as an excuse for a gathering. I don’t suppose I’ll post any of those pics, as 1, I’m not there, and 2, I don’t suppose you readers will know who are they. So yeah. No pics. Tough luck.

I guess I’ll go sleep now. Regrets cause I couldn’t really study. But getting well is so much more important, right? And mom knows nothing of me being ill. I never expected it, myself. With luck, I’ll be feeling so much better tmr. Hopefully.

No comments: