Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend

OK. Imagine how would you feel, if you suddenly found out that you have cousins that exist but you've never heard of them before, and they are of a different race? Not meaning to be racist here, but honestly? I was very very shocked to learn of the existance of 4 Malay cousins whom I know next to nothing about. Other than the fact that their dad is called Denny (Uncle Denny to me), and he converted to Islam, and married their mom, and that Uncle Denny is Uncle John's brother, I am absolutely clueless.

I also just met my cousin from JB. Her name is Katherine, and she's studying medicine at UCIS. Ok. This cousin of mine, at least I'm AWARE that she exists. You see. Uncle John was admitted into hospital, so mom called Aunty Candy to find out how is she. So. They popped in at around 9 and we chit-chatted till almost 11. It was kinda fun. For once, i wasn't THAT shy and stuff. I was rather, urm, outgoing? Haha. It was nice talking to them. Hope Uncle John is feeling better.

Neways. I'm back at Uni now. Nth much to blog about. Just thought you peeps would like to know about my weekend. Oh ya! I was spending my weekend watching 'Flame of Recca'. Despite the anime being old and stuff, I like it a great deal. :D And I'm totally recovered from whatever that struck me the other day. :D Cheers!!

No comments: