Saturday, April 14, 2007

holidays - break down

Holidays are almost over. Just the weekend left. To recap.

Saturday, 7/4/07
Woke up late and had brunch. Then, went out and had tea with mom and family friend, Ms. Choong. Did some catching up and went home at around 7. The very same day I got drenched. Sigh. Cats and dogs indeed. You peeps had better appreciate my effort in running to the car!

Sunday, 8/4/07
Nose is giving me problems. *Sniff sniff*

Monday, 9/4/07
Woke up late, watched tv, online. Went to RSUC, Royal Sungai Ujong Club, and made full use of the wireless network there. It's not bad, rather fast. As long as I can use the internet without much interuptions, I'm more than satisfied.

Tuesday, 10/4/07
Pretty much the same as Monday, only I went to fetch mom at around 2, and took her for a haircut.

Wednesday, Thursday. Friday, 11/4/07 - 13/4/07
More or less similiar to Monday's timetable.

Saturday, 14/4/07
Went out with mom and dad to Giant. Had a ncie lunch. Pizza! Haha.. Then went home and slept, and had the weirdest dream ever. I honestly swear. I woke up laughing. And I mean, laughing. Exactly like those stupid LOL emoticons.

Sunday, 15/4/07
Back to where I, erm, belong? Well, at least during the week. And I was shocked to hear about Melissa's grandpa. I'm here for you k, gal? Don't be too sad alright?

Monday, 16/4/07
Here I am. At the computer labs. And I won't be here for long, if I can set up that wireless thingy. Once that is done, wehahahaha! I'll be using my laptop to online instead. Muahahahaha!

No comments: