Sunday, April 08, 2007

fall, falling, fell

Got caught in the rain yesterday. Where, you may ask. Back home in Seremban. Went out with mom and Ms. Choong. Had an interesting day, overall. Chatted for a while, and when we were about to leave, Ms. Coong exclaims, "My goodness! It's raining cats and dogs!" We kinda rushed out of the restaurant, and to the entrance of Jusco. True enough, it was pouring. It's the kind of rain that makes you want to snuggle up in bed, under your beloved blanket, and just sleep the day away. As it is, I waited till the rain subsided a little, then ran under the pelting rain to the car. Once I gained shelter and safety, I foolishly turned on the air con, wiped the screen and turn on the wipers. Drove up to get mom and Ms. Choong, then drove Ms. Choong back home.
And now, thanks to my ingenious actions yesterday, and some bravado in the past week, I honestly think i'm down with flu. Hooray. I mean it not in a happy manner, rather, cynical and sacarstic. I've been sneezing and sniffing all day long. And, thanks to mom, I can't even rest my head. It feels like it weights a ton. Good Lord! Luckily, I managed to sleep a short while before it was rudely shattered. So, feeling much better now.

No comments: