Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pig

The family pork set at BBQ Plaza.

Picture of what we had, cz unfortunately, the food was gone in a blink of an eye. ;)

Erm. Leftovers, when I had time to think about blogging and whipping out the camera. Oh right. These are fried chicken wings.

What the helmet looked like after all that grilling.

Leftover vege we couldn't finish.

So ok. We finished our final paper for this semester! Yay! Being hungry, and looking forward to holidays, we decided to have lunch at BBQ Plaza, this Thai BBQ restaurant at Sunway Pyramid. Don't ask me why, but, we ended up ordering the Family Pork Set, which, coincidentally, comes with 3 bowls of rice. In other words, we shared a 3-person meal between the both of us. It was really wonderful, but, just a lil too much.

Went for a movie, Simon Yap's Tactical Unit. It was... alright, I suppose. A tad boring and predictable, but overall, not a bad show, though not something I would recommend to watch. On the way back, I had my hair cut. Now it's back to it's original look, ie. short. Same style though, so no need to ask me for pictures. =P

Going for Transformers tomorrow night. Cheers~

(Btw, I hate my hostel warden)

No comments: