Friday, June 19, 2009

AFW 3121

Investment was a bitch.

I'm beginning to see the errors in my ways.

I'm so sorry. I should have started months ago.

If I pass this investment paper, I swear I would start doing consistent work. I need a miracle to pass this nasty piece of work.

Someone just take a blardy shotgun and shoot me in the head. I lost my whole night's worth of sleep, just to receive that kind of treatment. Sigh.

"Investment baby, why? I love you so much, and stayed up the whole night for you, and yet, you turn around and stab me in the back. All my love for you, was for nothing. I shouldn't have turned my back on my beloved Dreamland for you. You don't deserve my love, Investment. Go make love to Portfolio Management, see if I care. You're such a backstabbing piece of junk!! I NEVER want to see you again!"

(Of course, the last part is so true. I just want to see at least a P as my result for that subject.)

Okay, okay. You people are probably laughing your asses off at the moment. Hmph. Stop being like Michelle and laugh at me whining. *crosses arms* Guess what that girl texted me as form of encouragement.

"lol... Stop whining like a baby! =P c'mon... Your exams going to start soon. Get ready for it yea? Here's something for you... XD"
(after the papers i'll bring you to the club, catch your eye candy and just dance!)

Ok. I'm done with my post whining. I'm giving it a kick in the butt, out of the door, out of my life. *aims, and kicks* There! *Yells* YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY LIFE YOU CRUEL ONE! BETTER NOT COME AND PESTER ME AGAIN, OR ELSE, I'LL BURN YOU TILL KINGDOM COMES!!!

*wipes brow* I feel much better now. *huge grin*

Time to get ready for the final deal and then I'll get to hang out and relax! =D

No comments: