Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DOA


WARNING!! The following contents might cause utmost feelings of disgust and stomach upset. Proceed at your own risk.


*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*




Meh! Look at that! Seriously? I have no clue, if that lizard was soaking, like in a water tub, or it was dead. You see, I kinda had to help Erica get rid of it, since that girl is terrified of lizards. I poked its head and there was no response, so I assumed it was dead. Then, I poured out the water, and turned the pot upside down over the dustbin. When the 'body' landed, it kinda rustled the stuff in there, and so till now, I'm wondering, if it was dead or alive.



(Btw, it was in the rice cooker.)

3 comments:

Misheru said...

disgusting -_-

laurayoong said...

is it putting u off food? =p

Cute-ERY said...

yucks.

what is that pile of liquid/whatever in white? wtf. Looks like the lizard is keepin a lookout. I mean that pose of his.

lmao!!