Tuesday, June 16, 2009

梦想

I've been studying hard, harder then I ever did in all my 3 years in Monash. And I've been thinking about so much: studies, friends, life, love. Basically just thinking of the future. Therefore, I want to set a list of goals to accomplish throughout my lifetime here on earth.

  • I want to retire by the time I'm 40
  • I want to earn my 1st million by the time I retire, or even b4 that
  • I want to hold a US citizenship, and if possible, PR of Switzerland/Australia/New Zealand
  • I want to give my kids, everything I never had as a kid
  • I want to provide for the ppl I love, financially
I even have this ideal plan of how to manage my finances. Assuming my starting paycheck is 2k, I would: keep aside 500 as savings, 500 for my parents, 1k for my monthly expenses, inclusive of everything; and if I have any extra, I would give 200 - 300 to my grandparents. =) By the end of the year, I would take whatever savings I have, and create a trust fund for my kid(s). It should mature by the time they are 18. I want to go for a vacation every year, if possible, every 6 months.

I've come to slowly appreciate my family, from my grandparents, to my own gf and kid. I want to ease my parents' financial burden, and provide for them. It's so not the time to dream, but, this is what I wanna do for my family.

Blardy big fat dreams. I hope I can accomplish at least half of it.

"人因梦想而伟大"

(亲爱的, 我因你而存在.)

No comments: