Wednesday, September 13, 2006

my beautiful

this is a piece from my fren. she totally rocks. check out her bloggie at http://nowandforever-mel.blogspot.com
neways. here is her poem, which really touches the heart.

i could tell from her eyes
that there are secrets and lies
all she hid beneath her fragile heart
that was broken and torn apart

i keep thinking about her when she's finally gone
i know i can't do that cause it was so wrong
then i came to realize after so long
i was in denial and i couldn't carry on

truth is i love her more then she'll ever know
a part of me died when i let her go
for a long time it was so cold inside
the hurt from the heartache would not subside

i know it'll take more then words to show her how i feel
that my love for her is sincere and real
all i could do at that time was hope and pray
that she'll have a change of heart someday

she doesn't know for me how much it meant
for her to come back and hold my hand
in this crazy world i could not cope
she came along with a smile and a hope

i held her close as she lied on me
into her lovely eyes is all i want to see
i saw only three words.. 'i love u'
everything deep and within her all i knew

i stayed awake hearing her breathing
laid close and felt her heart beating
she was sleeping and faraway dreaming
i was left wondering if it's me she's thinking

there are times i can't feel my heart
each time i left her side i fell apart
the thought of losing her was just painful
guess i miss her too much, my beautiful

No comments: