Thursday, January 07, 2010

australian update

ok. so an update is in order, one would say. let's see. alright. from the beginning it is. well, exams finished somewhere in Nov,2009, the exact date escapes me, and then, a week of hurried last minute packing and stuff. then, on the 22nd Nov,2009, we left for Australia.

Ah... the joys of flying. lucky me, there was minimal turbulence that day, and i had a good meal and a good sleep. we touched down at the airport sometime around 8+ at night, and aunt monica was there to pick us up. went back home, chitchatted for a little while, and then we retired for the night. early Dec, we took a road trip to Sydney. breaking journey at one of the towns along the coastal line, that was when I got news of my results. i... PASSED! i freaking PASSED EVERY GODDAMN SUBJECT I TOOK! omg. i could almost swear that my hands were shaking when i read that text message. anyway. enough on that. after about a week in Sydney, we spent a week in Melbourne, then we flew to Tasmania for about a week. after Tasmania, it was a hectic 3 days, where we ran around getting all our last minute shopping done. then... back to Malaysia.

it was rather fun, the vacation in Australia. sorry to my friends for not meeting up with you peeps half as often as I want to.

No comments: