Tuesday, February 26, 2008

chances

And so the school term starts. Okay, so it's only been 2 days, but it's pretty much the same as it used to be... Other than the fact that most of my friends aren't in the same tutorials as me, everything is cool... pretty much....

I guess, it's time to learn NOT to depend so much on friends... somehow, for me, it gets to the point that i blissfully and conveniently ignore my surroundings... especially in tuts, where i have friends, i tend to ignore others, and not make any new friends... so, in a way, i guess i'm glad for this chance to actually come out of my shell even more...

on top of that, i'm kinda goin to attend this AIESEC conference thingy... which will, hopefully, give me the chance to meet new friends... so yeah, i'm grateful for this chance.

and yeah, ramblings... fool... :P

i'm off, for god noes how long tis time... :P

No comments: