Monday, February 04, 2008

celebs?

a facade. that's wat it always has been about. in fact, quite successful, in that people perceive me as cold. but i quite like being fussed over, especially during my bday. so yeah, i enjoyed being in the center of attention for the day.


one would say it's rather mundane, boring to a certain point: movie, lunch, walk. but for me, it was the company tat really mattered. went for 'Sweeney Todd' with kejun, mabel, peikay n last bt not least, yuhe. yuhe n kejun actually came to my place 1st, dropping off my present, (earrings) n my bday cake (cheese cake, courtesy of yuhe). :D ok, so Sweeney Todd aint exactly the epitome of a happy birthday, yet, it was interesting. one would say it's the exact opposite to a joyous day, but it's MY bday, so i watch the show i goddamn well wanna watch! (bit aggressive, n defensive. :P) of course, after that, v grabbed a bite at Ichiban Ramen, where i was told, the bday gal CANNOT eat rice. yea rite! hahaha....


after that, peikay sent me back, n stayed back for a chat n a slice of cake. talking about cake. omg! i really love that cheese cake. despite it not being as good as a Secret Recipe cake, or aunty layling's cakes, it'll remain one of the BEST cakes i've eaten, all because of the person behind all the effort. thanks so much, yuhe! makes me wanna go up to her n just hug her. nt tat i wont, jz tat it's wistful thinking on my behalf rite? i mean, come on! i wont want history repeating itself. it's done tat once too often. (perhaps i really should consider the alternative)


den today, or rather yesterday (it being the 4th), yuanyih came over with her family, n gave me a cake too! omg! my 2nd cake, n i'm still waiting for my cake from jein. (u noe wat to do ya! ^^) i absolutely love it! even if it was a bit over the top, she sure knows how to celebrate a bday with me... hehe..
sinful thought: if she had any inclinations in my way, i wont mind taking up her offer. ;)
like i said,i dun really demand attention, bt it's really nice to be fussed over during ur bday, jz this once. to be treated as if u're the oni important person tat ever existed sure beats most things on earth. of course, if i had someone special to spend it with, jz the 2 of us, it'll be even more perfect, ya?? hahaha.... wistful thinking, wistful thinking... hahaha... :)


oh ya! btw, thanks guys, for ur bday wishes! totally forgot to add that in b4 i post. :) u guys rock! :)

1 comment:

kjlonewolf said...

Hey, I am the one who musy say sorry because I was sick that day. I didn't mean to make you all 扫兴. If there is anything you are not satisfied, please blame me, not them. I am happy to know that you are happy be with us.