Friday, October 13, 2006

for jwu wey

so sorry i missed your bday
the day u came into tis world 18 yrs ago
bringing with you
light, joy and laughter.

you're such a good fren
always there for me whenever i was down
u supported me no matter wat

chatting wif you always brings a smile to my face
smsing you is a relief from the everyday life
getting to noe you
is one of the nice things SAM has to offer.

the only thing i regret
is not able to share your burden
seeing u suffer and hide your pain
stabs my heart each time i see you like tat

i wish i could be as good a fren to you
as you were to me..
and tis i write for u,
coz i feel bad for merely wishing u
happy bday....
with luck,
tis will bring a smile to your face..... :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love u laura.

Cadence Kang.Y said...

wee wang wang wee wang wang

Jadey said...

I missed jwu wey's birthday too. I feel so terrible now =(

laurayoong said...

aww.... dun be.... u can still make up for it.... it's not toooo late... and jwu wey will understand rite?? surely is the thought tat counts.....