Thursday, October 01, 2009

:'(

YOU!

BAH!

You are like a drug. I can't help getting addicted to you. Without you it just doesn't seem right. It feels as if there's something lacking in my life. The 1st few days I go from happy to moody to just plain distressed. Then the next few days, till I actually get to talk to you, or hear from you, I just... exist.

Not happy, not sad. I just am. BAH! I HATE it when you're busy and I'm busy and love songs are in the air again. Hate it hate it hate it.

I KNOW you're busy, like really really busy, and I really don't wanna BE a brat but I can't really help feeling the way I feel right now. I'm selfish, I know. I just... *whines* I just miss you.

I realize there's no way in hell you're gonna read this, but I just needed to get that off my chest. I just... miss you. So much.

No comments: