Tuesday, December 18, 2007

grouchy

elo peeps! i'm backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
well, u see, Laura landed herself in the goddamn hospital. all coz of a mosquito bite. i don't think many of you ppl out there noe this, but i was down with dengue fever. fever that wont go away, low platlet count...... the thing is, despite the red rashes that appear on my body, my blood test still came up negative for the dengue test.... weird, eh? so basically, i spent 5 days in the friggin hospital... not that the nurses there weren't alright, but it's just that, I HATE THE HOSPITALS!! i mean, visiting dad in IJN last year was suffer enough, and now, it's MY turn pulak??! omg! seriously? i dislike that place... the only times that were bearable, were the times when mom n dad were there, and occasionally, a visit from my frenz... the other times, were spent staring at space, spacing out, sleeping n occasionally brooding. i was so supposed to go MLK on 15/16 dec.... but end up i cant go. SUCKS. i really really really wanted to go..... ARGH! GODDAMNMIT!! I WANNA GO MELAKA!! f*** f*** f***.....
i tell u, i can go on & on & on about this cz I REALLY WANTED TO GO!!! :(
gosh... my one n only plan AWAY from kl n sban, and i cant go... :( sucks. looks like my holidays are confined to kl n sban, just like normal schooling days, the only difference being that i dont have to study during this period. GOD!! i feel so pathetic... 4 mths of holidays, n i'm acting the same as during NON holidays...
sometimes, i rather have a shorter holiday, but go to other places. i dun ask for much, just perhaps, a trip down South, a trip up North. at least, somewhere to the South of sban, and North, away from kl. sigh. this is my holidays. KL - Sban - KL - Sban...........
i'm full of grouses today, but, sometimes, i cant help but feel kinda envious. i mean, hearing my frenz go here, go there.... and all i do, is travel to n fro kl - sban..... yucks! i mean, i nvr even went to mlk.... wth!!

2 comments:

kjlonewolf said...

Hey, my fren, sorry 2 kno wat happen 2 u.Haiz, pity...
Anyway, get well soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

haha, n now, u've already traveled in JB n singapore!! see?god bless u..hehe