Sunday, May 13, 2007

just for u

Ok. So I'm slow on the update. But things HAVE been rather hectic lately. So yeah. These are some pics of Jie I took the other day. 30th April, to be more precise.
Thanks Jie, for lunch... :D owe you one...
omg... poser... LOL
This was taken in branch school.. juz before Ms. Choong made us sign the guest book.. -.-"
'No please... No paparazzi allowed...'
hmm... let's see... wat should i order?
Jie before straightening her hair... hmm.... i a bit bit mou liu rite??
'wat u looking at?? nvr seen leng lui before ar??!'

Ah well... tis is almost 2 weeks old, right? din upload every single picture, as it was kinda almost the same, but i'm sure jie wont scold me, right? in fact, she might even whack me for posting her pics.... wakaka.... perhaps some time later, i'll upload my Fish Market pics, steamboat pics and some other odd and ends... :D will see if got time... maybe after assignments and stuff... :D

No comments: