Sunday, May 27, 2007

assorted

Today being a Saturday and all, I've decided to do a bit of writing here. Some of you may noticed that there used to be another post here. But yea, I deleted it. Y? I'll tell you why.
It's a story, as real as it could ever be. perhaps, it's a bit too soon, but basically, yea. it's close to the heart. perhaps, one day, u'll know who i'm talking about. perhaps one day, i'll ask the question.
to answer a friend's enquiry, I don't really know. i'm juz scared, you know? it could go real wrong, or it could go as dreamed. Sigh. Sad story? yea. it is. unfortunately.

Neways. on to more pleasant things. I watched Pirates 3 with Melissa on Friday. and it was TERIFFIC!!! i mean, yea!! U should go watch, no matter how against the cinema you are. no matter how much u hate going to the movies, you should make an exeption for this movie. i mean, the scenes are nice, and the story line sure has got some unexpected twist and turns. hate to burst ur bubbles here, but the ending sure was bittersweet... Sigh..... sighhhhhh.................

on another note, finals are up soon.. and i sure as hell am scared till my legs are shivering and my hands are shaking. however, ppl like Michelle and Taryn will say tat it's total bullshit on my part. sigh. the disadvantage of having a poker face. sigh. so sad... so very very sad........... :(

i hate sacrifices. and everytime I want to meet up with my frenz, either they'll cancel or something will suddenly come up and i'll have to cancel. HUH!! so damn sick of it. i think i'll not make any plans. coz evytime i do, it juz backfires.

No comments: