Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Courtesy of Jill =]

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Laura Yoong Li Wen
Birth Date : 3rd of February, 1988
Current Status : Single but unavailable (",)
Eye color : Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Aquarius

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : The unknown
Your Weakness : I get really emo at times.
Your Perfect Pizza : cheese, seafood, cheese, mushrooms, and more cheese...

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Is it a new day already??
Your Bedtime : Before 3 am..
Your most missed memory : Everything that happened on the 4th of Nov

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: Depends
Single or group dates: Single, and sometimes group...
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton.
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Both works for me!

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : Nope
Curse : All the time. but i try to control...
Take a shower : Yep
Have a crush : :D. Yes.
Think you've been in love : I suppose... i dunno..
Go to school : Yep. College... but it's almost over...
Want to get married : Perhaps?
Believe in yourself : Sure. Y not? I have to believe in something.
Think you're a health freak : No. I couldn't care less.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yes.
Gone to the mall: Yea....
Been on stage: No. Hate being scrutinised by ppl.
Eaten sushi: No. Not a fan of sushi.
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No....
Changed who you were to fit in: i dunno. Did I??

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : Just go with the flow..

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
Best eye colour: Blue
Best hair colour: Black
Short or long hair: Anything.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: answering the questions above
1 hour ago: Gaming. Diner Dash 2 rox!
4.5 hours ago: Asleep... dunno dreaming bout wat.
1 month ago: Sleeping, eating, studying??
1 year ago: SPM??

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: me
I feel: sleepy
I hate: being down and emo
I hide: many secrets
I miss: you
I need: guidance

Layer TWELVE : Tag 5 people
Kang Yun
Wen Chean
Yu He
Mary
Jwu Wey

p/s: i want alot of other ppl to do also.. haha... ppl like, chinnpei, syinkit, ZZ, peng and ally.... hhehe..... so u ppl better do it k.... hahahaha

2 comments:

salmonfish said...

y only ky wc yh mary n jw but not cp?? y????

laurayoong said...

sori dear.... nah! i changed ledi... hehhe