Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bit of everything.....

i nvr realized how lonesome it gets....
i miss sch, i miss my frenz,
i miss being able to do duty,
i miss my juniors,
i miss sitting in d prefect room, after duties and juz chit chat.. ( nt tht ppl chat wif me often)
i miss lessons in a big, hot classroom....
i miss the noise when there is no teacher/btwn classes
i miss the old times....
if only time can be reversed....
if only i could bottled up time,
i would save those times in a jar and keep it by me always....
it might nt have been pleasant for me always.
i might have gotten ignored thousands of times...
bt still would i treasure those times...
at least, i had my frenz wif me...
only a phone call away....

was THIS all a mistake??
was i wrong in trying 2 achieve my dreams??
was i wrong in wanting freedom??
until u lose it, then will you appreciate it....
i thought my frenz cared....
bt it's always me who mainly made d 1st move...

i feel neglected...
i was, am, possibly will always be, ignored at times...
am i really so unattractive a person to not be able your frenship??
i feel like a clown..
smiling always on the outside...
quietly breaking down on the inside..
ppl think that it is easy for me..
studies and stuff.....

bt i dun mind giving up part of it juz to be able to fit in....
yet...
i juz AM..... i cant change d way i am....
i'm nt extrovert, rather,
much introvert....
i no longer noe wat i wan anymore...
i always assumed that those whos' frenship i value above most would always be there..
i nvr for once, thought that it would come tis...
i nvr thought tat TIS could be happening....
i feel as if i'm in a room,
trapped by four walls, and no doors, no windows....
and the walls are closing in....

it aches....
so much so tat i can hardly draw a breath w/o stilling my emotions....
ppl dun see it.... all they see is juz a projected ice-queen, cant be bothered, smart ass imej....
have i rili perfected tat look so well?? so much so tat it is flawless??

frenz.....
where are you when i needed someone??
where are you when i silently called for help??
where are you when all i wanted was ur support??
where are you when juz a msg would suffice??

i noe, i hardly msg u....
perhaps i am expecting too much....
bt i thought we were frenz....

still i would treasure the times v once shared....
at least, 曾经拥有终比不曾有好.......
i guess.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

em...last time,i felt the same like u..nobody could notice my sadness coz i was wearing smile all the time..but after that i realised..mayb...juz bcoz we didn't tell,didn't show..so they couldn't know.i kno it's kinda weird for me n u to show such stupid sad face,but how we gonna let them kno we need them?so...juz find a good fren,tell him/her,hey..my mood sucks today...then they will listen to u.......:)

Anonymous said...

What happen to you suddenly?
I guess in certain stage of our life, we'll feel much neglected by even our closest mate. Maybe everyone goes thru that phase, but eventually things will change for the better. It did happened to me not long ago, and it's sad, depressing, lonely...like the whole world gave up on u. Even now, i still feel the same stimes. Well, as what yuhe said--talked to someone, a good fren, it might soothe you.
There's no wrong to go after your dreams, dun worry! Go for what you want! I'll support you!
Take care...