Tuesday, July 25, 2006

thanks

people.
flesh and blood.

girl and boy,
woman and man,
tall and short.
fat and thin.
pretty and handsome.
average and ugly.
artistic and scientific.
ruler and citizen.
bitch and bastard.
friend and foe.

so many ways of categorizing people.

for me.
it matters not if you are tall or short,
pretty or ugly, fat or thin.
it matters if you are a friend to me.

i don't mind you asking for help,
i don't mind you asking for advise.
i don't mind you needing a shoulder to cry on,
i don't mind you leaving me alone to do other stuff.

but,
don't take me for granted.
don't make use of me then ignore me.
don't assume i know what you are thinking.
don't let me be the last to learn your excuses.

i really want
some appreciation.
some love.
some kindness of speech.
some care.

but why??
is it really so hard??
just to say a word of thanks.

No comments: