Wednesday, January 07, 2009

=(

I have no idea what's wrong with me. Correction. YOU have no idea what this is doing to me. I am cranky, irritable, and short tempered. I snap at everybody and everything. I am pissed off at every little single thing. I wonder, are u feeling the same way? I wonder, can you sleep well at night?

There are so many questions I want to ask you: Are you alright? How was your day? Did the boy give you much trouble? Do you hurt anywhere? Do you miss me? What are you doing? There are so many things I want to tell you: I went out with my cousins the other day. I miss you terribly. I cant sleep without you. Lessons were dull. My heart is throbbing.

I know why your phone bill is still unsettled. I wish, you could do it soon. I dont know, how long I can go without getting any news from you. My days get a little longer, as my fuse gets a little shorter. I dont know, how I get through each day without talking to you. I dont know, if you miss me as badly as I miss you.

I miss you baby.... I miss you so very very much....

No comments: