Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nightmare

her: I had a nightmare.
me: What is it?
her: I dreamt that I was getting married to a guy.
me: Huh?!
her: Yeah... This is the 1st time I ever had a nightmare like that before.
me: Wow... At least, tell me he was cute.
her: Erm... I couldn't see his face
me: Okay... Was he tall?
her: Erm... I guess you could say that...
me: Wow... So, I guess you really want to get married that bad, huh
her: I guess so...
me: Okay... Let's get married next year!
her: Huh?! No!
me: Why not?
her: That's like, around the corner.
me: Hmmm... Yeah!
her: But we're hardly going to see each other... What kind of marriage is this?
me: Erm... You could always... exchange to come over and study
her: Baby...
me: Baby...
her: ...
me: Baby... I was only joking
her: THANK YOU!
me: Hahahaha... You totally fell for that, didn't you?
her: Only for a minute...! Hahaha...

(That idiot of mine... Can't believe she fell for it that easily... LOL! Sure wish I could see her face when she found out I was just pulling her leg.)

No comments: