Sunday, November 02, 2008

perv

And so, most of the drama is over. I'm still hesitant over the ending tho.

Anyway. A recap of the happenings during the past few days.

Lil panda was in hospital and there's this nurse, B, who was very attracted to her. B, under the pretense of giving panda a sponge bath, took advantage of her, by, kissing, licking and touching her private parts very intimately. Even to the extend of joining panda in bed. Of course, panda had no idea this was happening because she was heavily medicated.

We, decided to put a stop to it after B refused to heed our warnings and threats, and the hospital refused to take our word for it. We hooked up spycams around the room to catch B doing it again. We, only told panda at the last minute and she was freaking pissed off at all of us and refused to talk to any of us. Anyway, we managed to catch B on tape and we gave the hospital administrators a copy of this tape. They fired B immediately and gave panda a full waiver of the hospital fees. According to my friend, B will not be able to get a job as a nurse anymore.

The things B did to panda is so sickening. I close my eyes, and I can vaguely picture her doing it. I feel sick because there was no way I could have stopped her. I don't blame panda for getting pissed off and mad at all of us. I don't blame her for her hurtful words. I just hope she gets over this soon.

This is the simplified version. I don't have the stomach to go into details. So just ask me if you really really need to know.

No comments: