Friday, March 28, 2008

:D

it's been sometime since i really really updated my blog about everything that's happening in my life... so here goes...

i'm currently in a cold war, with no other den.... you-know-who.... let's just call that person A. so yeah... i suppose i should resolve it ASAP... and i totally intend to.... if not for the emergence of new knowledge... knowledge is power, and this will definitely complicate things.... i suppose, part of the problem arises from my high expectations??

i suppose, there are only a few others who know exactly what happened..... i would say less den 5 outsiders know about it... not likely to disclose to others....

to A:
i wonder, do i really have too high an expectation out of you? is it wrong for me to want to be closer to you? am i imposing my will on you? do i never give u space? i really really want to spend more time with you, but you... you... you know the way the story ends....

i know that u're not mad at me, and i'm not mad at u... but den, i found out certain information which hurt me to the core.... when i 1st hear, my chest constricted.... i felt as if i cant breathe.... it was as if, there was a huge weight on my lungs.... i think u know wat it is, and i'm pretty sure u know who u are...

it is because of this, i cant face u yet... silly, irrational, nonsensical... i know... but that's the truth... that's me....

hopefully, everything turns out alright...

1 comment:

yuanyih said...

Ya, my dear. Things will get better when time ticks away... Take care ya, my dear Laura. Wish all de BEST! :)