Wednesday, November 28, 2007

dissapointed.. somewhat

i started off, wanting to blog. finally having the mood to do so. but somehow, i lost the mood.

was talking to mom just now, about how certain friends take you for granted. perhaps i'm being sensitive, perhaps i'm reading too much into it. but friends who expects you to be able to accommodate their plans all the time, as if the whole world revolves around them. i dunno. perhaps i was expecting too much out of people i call friends. maybe it's my fault, seeing that i'm always the one bugging others to go out with me. perhaps people see me as annoying, irritating, and basically a nuisance.

perhaps it's all my fault. perhaps i'm just PMS-ing. but when i think about this, i cant help but feel sad. i wish, for once, i'm nt the one always looking out for others, nt the one always wanting to meet up, organize get-togethers. i want to hang out, cz i enjoy your company, but mz u treat me like shit? ok, maybe shit is not the right word. u keep saying how much u want to meet up, yet....

'do NOT take me for granted' (Wong, 2007)

No comments: