Wednesday, February 07, 2007

3rd Feb, auspicious day... :D

full stop.
i've had enough. i've decided to blog, like every normal person. enough of poems. who needs them anyway? not as if people understand wat i'm trying to say, anyway. so to hell with it.
it's been almost 2 months, haven't it? well. nothing interesting did happen, anyway and i doubt that YOU would like to hear about my daily life. so there.
let's fast forward till 3rd Feb. it was my birthday. received wishes from many of my friends. thanks a bunch! love u guys! went out with Siew Peng that day. she took me on a grand tour of Jusco in Sban. not that i'm not familiar with that place, i was just humouring her. what can i say? i'm such a nice person.. haha.. knowing full well that she's leading me on a wild goose's chase, i still allowed her to bring me on a inspection of the place. we finally settled down in this restaurant opposite Sushi King. i forgot the name. it was meant to be a surprise, but yours truly detected numerous hints prior to this, and was able to guess. :D naturally, i put on a surprised face, for it wont do for them to be disappointed. haha. see how noble i am?? haha.
nothing much to blog about. so i guess i'll stop here. oh ya! and thanks guys, for the beautiful present. hee... though i wonder if u ever visited my blog.. hmm.. food for thought??

1 comment:

Juin said...

my dear...
haha...
u had a nice bday wut...