Thursday, December 07, 2006

(U)

all i see is darkness
the sun refused to shine
the moon hides behind the clouds
wat remains is the cold, cold wind
strong and cruel

billowing me away
away from where i want to go
blinded by the icy cold rain

i can only stumble backwards
helplessly.....

you say not to think so much
you claim that i misunderstood

tell me then, what am i supposed
to think
to say
to believe

you never picked up my calls
you never replied my msgs
you never chatted with me via msn
in fact, i have every reason to believe
you did block me

i dun blame you for tat
i never will.
just,
cant you come clean and tell me the truth?
the truth sets you free..
i rather be hurt
thn to endure a long period of uncertainty

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

回雨过天晴的。。。此外我也不知说什么好

Cadence Kang.Y said...

cheer up girl. take care, not wrothy to be sad over some 1 who doesnt care bout ur feelings. fuck it

laurayoong said...

yea.... getting over it day by day... there's oni 24 hrs per day neways... hahaha..... soon la... will get over it soon.... hahaha..
yuhe... i believe you....